Are you getting a divorce? Do you want to dissolve financial ties with your ex-spouse? May or may not have a separation agreement?
The Spousal Buyout program or separation agreement is helpful for people who are in the process of a legal separation; when one person would like to keep their matrimonial home, but two people are on the title to the property. The program is available to jointly titled homeowners with a dissolved relationship, including common-law spouses as well.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please give em a call and I will be more than happy to walk you through the process. I know how stressful a divorce can be, I am hear to help ease your mind.
Requirements for the Spousal Buyout Program:
- Dwelling must be owned & owner occupied.
- Home appraisal must be ordered by mortgage broker.
- Have an offer to purchase (broker can assist).
- Working towards a finalized separation agreement.
- We can use up to 95% value of the home.
- Spousal and Child Support can be used as income.
- Joint debt can be included.
- Lump sum payouts to spouse can be included.
If you would like to dissolve your separation agreement or financial ties from your ex-partner, the Spousal Buyout program may be for you.